Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Intermission - Vacation Rentals

It's been one of my dreams to take a vacation on the Gulf Coast. I'd love to spend a few days down there, soaking up the sun and seeing the sights. I'd especially love to go out on the water in some sort of tour boat. I'm not that interested in deep sea fishing, but getting out there to maybe see the expanse of blue water would be great. Getting there isn't a problem since it's a pretty easy drive from here. But where to stay? A hotel? A motel? Those seem to cramped and limiting for vacation purposes.

Here's where vacation rentals by owner might come in handy. I could rent a condo or apartment and stay in a relaxed, homey atmosphere while exploring the coast. Even a vacation to the Florida Keys could prove restful and adventurous at the same time, and I could possibly get accommodations through VLBO.com.

This is a company that specializes in rentals by owners of houses and condos. I can check the availability and the set up of various owners' homes, choose which best suits my needs, and go from there.

Sun. Water. Wildlife. Relaxation. Events. It's all there!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home