Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Optional forms of entertainment

I am continually checking the weather on my iPhone and on the National Weather Service website. I’m not sure why unless it’s to confirm in my own mind that even though it’s officially spring, it’s actually still winter.

I say this because we’re still getting heavy frost in the mornings, below freezing temperatures at night, and even some instances of snow and sleet in the northern parts of the state.

I have gardened a little, probably against the odds of anything growing successfully, but at least that’s also a form of entertainment for me. If we don’t get real spring weather soon, I’ll be shopping around for other forms of entertainment – movies, music CDs, maybe learn to play music on a yamaha mm6 keyboard – who knows?

I just know I want warm weather!

Technorati Tags:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home