Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Friday, February 08, 2013

Laptop woes

Awhile back, my laptop crashed and burned. Not literally, of course. I tried to boot it up one day after work, and even though it sounded like it was starting up, nothing ever appeared on the screen. It stayed black.

I really miss that old laptop, but now I’m using an even older PC. It’s not as fast and it doesn’t have nearly the RAM it needs, but at least it works. Right now there are two hard-drives in it, and I may just see if I can put the hard-drive from the laptop in it or at least put it in an external case to preserve the stuff the stuff I had saved. Maybe soon I can actually buy a new laptop!

It’s always something, huh?

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home