Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Monday, March 25, 2013

EXTREME COUPONING SEASON 2

I’ve wrapped up watching this series on Netflix now. I must say, I’m inspired even more to use coupons while shopping. I do use a few anyway, but it’s nothing compared to how these folks shop!

Some are getting over $1000 worth of groceries and other items for under $100 many times. I am sure that they probably don’t do this on every single shopping trip, but they do have rooms, garages, and basements filled to the hilt with thousands of dollars worth of shelf-safe food, cosmetics, toiletries, household supplies…you name it. Plus, their freezers are often well stocked, too.

I noticed that quite a few of them also donate to local food pantries or food drives, and they donate a lot when they do. This makes me feel better about the way they clear shelves. At least some of it is going to a good cause or charity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home