Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Friday, March 01, 2013

Live concerts

I’ve been working hard at my job lately. In fact, I don’t think I’ve gone out to see a live band in over six months, which is unusual for me. I’m promising myself right now that I’m going to take at least one weekend a month to see some live music on the local level. Of course, Fleetwood Mac is coming to a big town near me in May, and that would be an awesome concert to attend.

While I do enjoy the local groups (they work hard and are quite talented), a big name like that really gets my attention. Listening to them live, watching them perform on stage, and marveling at the way they utilize their pioneer ddj sx controller would be well worth the ticket price, in my opinion. In fact, a co-worker and I were talking about this amazing concert just a few days ago. Maybe he’ll get tickets for us and ask me to go!

I really want to see and hear the beautiful Stevie Nix.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home