Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Reading

I’ve been offline for almost two weeks, but I’m back online now and ready to review some entertainment again.

Being offline for so long did give me a chance to re-explore some entertainment I’ve put aside for a vey long time – reading. Yep, reading real, paper magazines and books! I think I’d forgotten how comforting it is to pull an throw up over my lap, curl up at the end of the sofa, and open a book to read. The turning of the pages and the feel of the paper are sensations I’ve neglected for far too long.

I do have Kindle for PC on my computer, so there were some offerings there to read, as well. But you can’t really snuggle up to a computer monitor to read, now can you?

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home