Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Selling DVDs

So, we just sold almost 300 DVDs for about $300. This was years of collecting them and the truth is, we simply don’t need them anymore. We kept the ones we like the best – our favorite classics, Christmas, and multi-disk collections. But even using the best analytic tools, we couldn’t find any good reason to keep the rest. They won’t really be missed.

I learned the hard way a couple weeks ago that my old computer won’t play DVDs anymore. I’m not sure why, but I tried several, including one I’d rented, and none would play. I couldn’t even find the files to open it manually and play it. So, why keep 300 DVDs around, collecting dust, if I can’t even watch any of them?

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home