Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Friday, March 01, 2013

Personal choices in entertainment

Entertainment comes in all forms. For me personally, movies are at the top of my list when I’m at home. I generally have movies, TV series, or documentaries playing from Netflix while I also do other things. I’m a little bit ADHD in that regard.

When I’m visiting my Mother, though, working jigsaw puzzles and playing card games with her, my Sis and Sis’ hubbie are wonderful forms of entertainment. There, I’m away from the push of daily work and am able to just relax, have fun, and get some rest.

I’ll bet you also have your favorite forms of entertainment. Why don’t you share them in comments?

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home