Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Update on Grandson

Recently, my 18 year old grandson went to Boston. (I wrongly reported that he was going to New York City.) He went there to do some tryouts at the Berklee School of Music, playing his fiddle and his banjo for them. I still haven’t heard how it all came out, and I’m not sure he even knows yet if he’s been accepted into the school. He pretty well has his heart set on going there.

He will have to find funding in the form of grants, loans, and possibly scholarships in order to attend the school as I’m sure his parents will not be able to foot the whole bill.

He does some band work and some busking to help keep himself supplied with violin strings and banjo strings, but I don’t think he makes enough to pay tuition or buy materials at such a prestigious school.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home