Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Can you see me now?

Besides watching movies, one of the things I really love to do is work crossword puzzles. I especially like the ones I find in the Sunday paper. I get that paper every week for the coupons in it, but the puzzle is an added bonus as far as I’m concerned.

My biggest problem with the puzzles is exactly the same problem I have when I’m trying to read a book or even read my computer screen. I just can’t see it very well.

A few years ago I went to an eye doctor who actually told me all I need is reading glasses and not prescription glasses. I’m far sighted so everything “out there” I can see just fine. It’s the things up close that give me a problem.

So, I went to the dollar store and picked up a couple pairs of glasses just to use for reading and computer work. They really made a huge difference for me. Now I can actually read the credits on the movies I watch!

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home