Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Intermission - PayPerPost rumors?

There are some changes coming to PayPerPost but they haven't let the secret out just yet. Now we are all guessing as to what this could be.

I'm supposing that in order to increase their online advertising presence, they are courting some big name advertisers. Of course, this could also mean, since the recent segmentation, that some of us "little guys" may be pushed aside. However, they might just improve some issues and make it possible for even us to post these ads and make a little money.

So, here's my rumor: Advertisers will be asked to post not only segmented opportunities, but also lower paying opportunities that anyone can take.

Am I getting close? Beats me. None of us will know until the news is actually released to us all. Until then, we'll be short on fingernails while waiting. This might play out better than a mystery movie or television police drama! I just hope it has a happy ending.

As for me, I'll just continue taking what paid posts I can and hoping they are all approved. Of course, I'll also continue blogging to you, the reader, about movies and other forms of entertainment including politics. After all, if it's on TV, it's got to be entertainment. Who actually believes everything the media says?

Stay tuned. I'll announce the changes here!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

That would be nice if true. However, I am guessing that the news they are going to announce will be much bigger. Thanks for droppign by my blog.

2/26/2007 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home