Give the gift of hope with Heifer.


Talkie Zoo

Movies, entertainment, music, television.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Intermission - Talkie Zoo news

As you can tell, this blog is evolving slightly. Instead of purely movies, I'm blogging other entertainment and recreation posts here now. While I still have plenty of movies to review (Brandon has around 160 DVDs and there are more in here plus VHS), I also have music that I'm telling you about, along with television posts and recreation posts. I'm including things like travel and other activities here because they all seem to fit so well under the general title of Recreation.

Occasionally, there will be paid posts as well, but only those that fit neatly into this blog. That way they aren't so distracting and I can still share them with you, thus giving you the opportunity to go see what they're all about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home